Thursday, July 13, 2006

Fun in Baltimore!


I recently took a three-day vacation and headed to the Inner Harbor in Baltimore. I took my sister Sue, my niece Jill, and my nephew Josh along with me. My niece and I were the only ones who had ever been to the harbor, so we were the official tour guides. We stayed in a Marriott hotel right on the water (my usual place when visiting). WE HAD A BALL!

From the very minute we landed, until we landed back at home, we laughed; we ate great food, and saw many things. The kids loved the dolphin show at the aquarium the best, of course. We even did the learning thing and headed out to Fort McHenry. Now I love this place, but my niece Jill thought it was “stoopid”. So much for the learning vacation.

We even managed to do some shopping at Fell’s Point, another place I absolutely love spending time at when I am down there. The best part of the trip for me was watching my sister Sue on the Ducks Tour when every child on the tour consistently blew their little noisemaker quackers. Sue barely tolerates children as much as she barely tolerates noise. Jill and I chuckled watching her screw up her face with each “Quack”. I loved every minute I had with Jill and Josh. I cannot wait to go again!

No comments: