Friday, December 18, 2009

Time

I have more of it and once again I am back to writing my blog. I have spent far too much time away from it and I have missed being able to sit and think and write about anything other than scholarly papers for school. I also have had people ask "Where are you? Where is that blog?" So here I am.

What's new?

Done. I am officially done with school. For now. I need time to chill and enjoy my accomplishments before thinking about doing more. I have ideas floating around in my head, but for now, they are merely tiny little thoughts. I start as adjunct faculty for Seton Hall University as a clinical nursing educator and I am beyond thrilled and cannot wait to face this challenge. It's been one hell of ride to get here, but I have and with a 4.0 GPA. Not bad for an older person.

Work. The new gig as nursing educator is going. I like it. I like the challenge and I work with an incredible team of nurses. What's not to like.
Home. All is well. Thank God.

Family. Ditto.

No comments: