Saturday, July 05, 2008

Phantom of The Opera!!

Caitlin and I were lucky enough this last Wednesday to be invited by one of my workmates to see a Broadway play. The leading role, the Phantom, was being played by the son of one the obstetricians that used to work where I do, John Cudia. What an awesome play, what an awesome group of voices, and what a wonderful time we had! After the show, we were invited to go back stage where we spent time with John. What a cutie! And his voice. See for yourself, watch the youtube video I have added to this post.

We then headed to John’s Pizza Place across the street from the theater, where they “Do not serve slices” which was fine since I had no interest in pizza. Our meal was great! The day in the city is like all days in the city...fun, interesting, and memorable.

No comments: