Wednesday, July 30, 2008

About Missing Migo

The truth is...I will miss my Little Migo terribly. I thought it would be easy to say goodbye to this little demon, but I look at the face, that face that begs kisses, and I know I am going to miss him. Thank goodness for webcams...Caitlin is hooked up from Grenada, so I will be able to see him, and her (I will definitely miss her) when I need a Migo fix (which will be everyday).

I know he will be safe, and I love knowing that Caitlin will come home to him after class. I know how I feel after a long day having those faces greet me at the door. Therefore, for her, I am glad he is going with her. Having a companion with her will make her life in Grenada more enjoyable. They are after all, family. And living with family is always good (unless it is not).

Caitlin has promised she will write about their antics while living there and those writings can be found in a blog called “A Golden in Grenada”. It will be fun, and fresh, (like Meegs) and filled with many wonderful stories. So if you like my blog, the chances are, you will loves hers too. In the mean time, I will keep you all informed of life here, without my little demon. Thankfully, there are three more cute faces left here to kiss.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

What a cute picture!

Anonymous said...

he'll always be naked boy to me hehe. i love little migo though