Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Favorite New Blogger!

My nephew Joshua has joined the bazillions of online bloggers and will share his daily, or almost daily (depending on his life) activities and what's "going down" in his life (I just know he just read this and rolled his eyes).

Joshua has always been able share stories in a very animated way, and quite well at that. While he does not like to read (thanks to the schools for piling on the homework) and feels he needs better writing skills, I happen to think that there is this hidden talented writer in him, just eeking to come out! So I am asking my blog followers to take a peek at his blog and let him know you are out there reading. Maybe together we can pull that hidden Hemingway out of him!


You can find him here Joshua Jive

No comments: