Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Vacation Time (for some)

It's almost time for me to take my annual vacation with my sister Sue, my niece Jillian, and my nephew Joshua. This year we are heading north to Gloucester, Mass. I have been north to Mass, but not to this area. I am so looking forward to time away with the kids and my sister.

In the mean time, Jillian and Joshua are in Canada with their Bubbe, and already, day two, Jillian reports the trip to me "awesome". The photo is one in which she has shared with us so far (there are others, but I chose this one as I liked it the best). I'm sure they will continue to have an awesome time for the duration of the trip, as Bubbe has lots of adventures planned for them. I wish i had a Bubbe to take me away. However, I do have a Jim, and he and I will be sailing away to the Bahamas in a few short weeks.
He just returned from his week in Grenada, and that will be another blog entry.

No comments: