Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Tick, Tock

I cannot believe my summer with Caitlin is gone! Where does time go? No, seriously, where does it go? I’m thinking we had a good time together, despite our jobs, conflicting schedules, etc. Our day trip to Cape May was fun, shopping in Atlantic City, and the occasional beach day added, making the summer better.

She’s headed back to Grenada tomorrow am, with Migo, and Jim, who will be there a week to get her settled into her new apartment. He also wants the opportunity to see what Grenada is all about, as well as the chance to do some exploring of the University. I know he will love it, and I love that he is going down there with her. I feel better knowing he will be on hand to get her and Migo settled.


Now I have December to look forward to when she and Migo will reappear for the holidays. But until then, I have Daniel to get ready for school, and I look forward to sharing this new opportunity with him. It also provides me the chance to miss one more kid...until Thanksgiving. I am not sure I am ready for the quiet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww mommy like cait has migo.. dan will have me to help him in ri when needed. i've been with him for this long.. i know it's only a year.. but i feel like he's goin need a rock.. and i sure do need a shoulder to lean on sometimes as well. :-) i love him alot. and if i see him fallin.. i'll be there to pick him up. theres so much to do.. but the best part is at night to say good night to mom :-) or good morning to mom :-) i know i like that alot.