Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I Need Spring!


"Whose woods these are I think I know. His house is in the village though; he will not see me stopping here. To watch his woods fill up with snow." ~ Robert Frost

I need spring.

I am so tired of this cold weather. I am tired of my winter looking surroundings, no green, bare trees, and frosted grass. I yearn for the greens, the colors, the feel, and smell of spring. I want to feel warm sun. I want to sit on my deck. I want to be out for long periods of time without feeling cold.

I need spring.

I want to plant flowers, sow grass (yes, thanks to Meego), and play in the dirt. I want to fill my deck pots with pretty flowers. I want to see green grass, and the little yellow flowers of my forsythia bushes. I want to spend time on my patio, relaxing on a lounger.

I need spring.

No comments: