Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sweet Sixteen...and other Happy Birthdays!

My niece Jillian turns 16 today and she is very sweet. Being sweet is not her only wonderful quality, but then what would her Aunt say bad about her? Nothing.

There's something about turning sweet sixteen...it's like the start of something special. I remember my own sweet sixteen birthday fondly as my dad bought me this pretty corsage made up of tiny pink roses and sugar cubes. I loved it. It was simple, pretty, and something i will never forget. I hope that Jillian remembers this special birthday as fondly as I remember mine. She also gets her driver's permit...now that's big!

My niece Christine and my nephew Michael also celebrate October birthdays and my wish for them is to have a special day as well.
Daniel has an October birthday, but he will get his own blog.


No comments: