Friday, January 02, 2009

Tumbleweeds!

As the owner of four Goldens, one of the things that drives me crazy, as well as annoys me, is the inevitable questions that come from those who have to ask the following after learning I have four Goldens:

What do you do with all the hair around the house?

Don't you have a huge amount of Tumbleweeds?Does your furniture and clothes always have hair on them?

Yuck, four Goldens? Way too much hair!

So one of my goals for myself this year is to simply shrug off the questions, not get annoyed, and simply agree with those who are stupid enough to ask those annoying questions. YES, my house is one huge hairball tumbleweed. I never brush the dogs. When I am not wearing the hair I am finding it everywhere! There, ya happy now?

Seriously though, four Goldens do make a ton of hair, but the secret is taking care of them and their coats. We are good about keeping them brushed and clean, therefore I do not have a home with tumbleweeds blowing around! I have dog hair here and there, but I do pride myself in keeping a clean home. I do wonder if this annoys other dog owners?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lukieee hair. gotta love my furry boyfriend :-)

Anonymous said...

hmph and none of those tumbleweeds will ever be from Stinky! :-P

Wendy said...

Stinky is unusual. He hasn't the Golden hair...almost as if was waxed???