Wednesday, January 28, 2009

111 Scarves


It seems that knitting takes away my stress. I have discovered that after spending hours (hours and hours and hours) of doing schoolwork, I can feel quite stressed out. I recently began to knit when taking breaks from the research, reading, and writing. I noticed that because knitting takes little thought, I was able to relax, clear my head, and head back to the schoolwork feeling better.

I am not a talented knitter. I know one stitch. This is okay because the one stitch makes great scarves. I like the pretty wools that are available and have been able to make some nice gifts. It takes me roughly 3 days to make one scarf. I have approximately 333 days until I finish with my degree. If I continue at the same pace, I will make 111 scarves by graduation (math skills). That is many scarves (general observation).
Not a bad thing. Less stress. More gifts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ummm Migo says he wants sparkley one. :-P