Saturday, September 06, 2008

Not a Creature was Stirring...

Not even a dog.
Finally at last. A quiet and well ordered house. My son left yesterday for college, and now I find myself with the cleanest and quietest house. He was not even out of the driveway and I dove into his bedroom head first. The windows have been cleaned, with fresh new curtains up on the windows. Anything that added to clutter was placed in a box and then into the closet. I then scraped off the dust and then polished the furniture. Got down on my hands and knees and got ALL the stuff that found its way into corners and under furniture (Don't ask). The sheets have been changed and a pretty spread placed on top. Ahhhh, the freshest of smells. The quietest of quiet.

Who knew I would miss him this much?

Madison is barking and she could use a good brushing. There's always something to be done and some dirty kid to deal with it. It really never ends. But thats the way I like it. For now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

madddyyy mooo moooo :-) my little chineesee girll

Anonymous said...

miss you moo-moo.

xoxo <3 migo (can't wait to play with you when i come home!)