Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Number One and One Half Kelly

I miss my Daniel and his Number One girl Kelly. They are both attending Johnson and Wales in Rhode Island (as I have mentioned before) and are both settled in and doing well. My culinary Gurus.

I like knowing that they are taking care of each other up there, away from their families. I adore Kelly and think of her as one of my own. (Maybe one day she will be) =)

I joke with her all the time and say that I am Daniel's Number one, and she has graciously offered to be his Number One and One Half. THAT's what makes her all the more special. Daniel could not have picked a more lovely girl. He and I are both lucky. I cannot wait until October when I see them both. thank you Kelly for being you.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwwww mommyyy!!! im part of ur blog. thank you. every line i read i was like aww. awww... awwwww. lol. miss you/love you.. see you sooonnnn :-)