Sunday, December 28, 2008

Catching up on Facebook!


A while back, I joined Facebook, primarily to see why my son and daughter thought it was so great. I had heard about these web sites where people converged to share themselves and other assorted things (like MySpace, etc). Initially I did not think too much of it, but at the time, I had a no friends, except my son (my daughter kept herself hidden), so I did not think it was that exciting, much less interesting. Then little by little, I stumbled across friends who were using it, and slowly my friend list expanded, I joined professional groups, and began sharing information, and now I am hooked!

I have hooked up with so many wonderful friends from my past and I love getting back in touch with them. I also love being able to share ideas and other things within my professional groups, as well. Facebook, not just for kids.
See ya there!

No comments: