Monday, December 01, 2008

He's Baaaaacccckkkk!


Well, I know I have shared with you all that I dreaded, although could not wait for, the return of one very busy puppy. Migo is home. The busiest of any dog I have ever owned came home with Caitlin this past Wednesday, and already we have one very large hole in the backyard, and he was already spotted yanking on a bush branch.

The truth is I love this little guy and missed him terribly when he was gone. He is so full of love and sweetness, but he does find trouble easily. He came back to the pack and was immediately accepted back as if he never left. Madison is overjoyed that he is back as she now has her rumbling buddy back with her. Luke has been playing tug of war with him, and Lexy could care less about him, although she has washed his face several times.

Life in the dog world here is back to normal. My life is back to having a child with the terrible twos. Life goes on, and I am thankful.

PS: Do not let the picture fool you.

No comments: