Friday, December 19, 2008

A Day in New York City!

The Rockettes as dolls!

The march of the wooden soldiers, my favorite!


Me, Jim, Josh, Jilly, and Caitlin

The tree!

There's so much to do and see in New York City, especially during the holidays. One of the things we like to do each year is to see the Rockettes at Radio City Music Hall...I never tire watching all those legs dance as they do! I have always loved the Rockettes from the time I was a kid, and love them more each year. I have secretly always wanted to be a Rockette, despite my awkwardness, inflexibility, and poor leg design.

This year Caitlin and I decided to share this excursion with Jilly and Joshy, as they have never seen the show. I loved watching their faces as they watched the show! Before and after the show, we walked around the city, and were treated to a very snowy atmosphere, gorgeous windows, and a little bit of shopping. We had an awesome time, and only wished we had oodles more time, and even more dollars!

I love spending time with the kids.

No comments: