Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I (think) I am Done with Christmas Shopping!

I believe I can officially say I am done with my shopping for the kids (Cait, Dan, and Kelly) and the other kids (Lexy, Luke, Madison, and Migo), and Jim. I got my mom's gift, my sister's gifts, and a gift for the baby next door.

My cookies have been baked and packages made and given out, or ready to go. The cards have been out for a week or more. The house has been decorated. I have the Christmas Eve menu set, task given out, and food preparation started. I know what I am responsible for for Christmas Day dinner. The stockings are by the chimney hung, with care.

Now I can relax and really enjoy the holidays!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my name is kelly and i haven't even started shopping for christmas lol hahaha :-) im just a slow xmas shopper

Wendy said...

Kelly, I believe your issue is time contraints! besides, you are a poor college kid, so save your money! Love ya!