Sunday, December 21, 2008

Mommy's New Toy

Tis the season to treat myself to a new toy, before Santa arrives (Sorry Santa but Kohls had great sales and I had a 30% coupon). I have been desperately seeking out the steam mop made by Shark, but without much success. One of my dear friends Faith shared with me how much she loved her steam mop, and how effective it really cleaned her floors. So the hunt was on.

Until today I had been using those disposable floor pads and not only did they not clean that great (something I thought they did until today), but the smell annoyed me, and I worried about wet chemicals and litle paws meeting. And the cost was something I always thought of, as they were not cheap and with cleaning my floor as much as I do, the pennies added up!

I finally gave up on the Shark, and bought myself a Bissell Steam Mop. After one steam cleaning event, I could hardly believe the difference in my floors. What I thought were clean floors; well they were not, enuff said! UGH! I could not believe it. I am sold and happy with my new toy. I love my very clean floors! Thank you Faith!

No comments: